C3global expands into Aberdeen
To help manage growth, C3global, market leaders in Industrial Analytics, has taken an office in Aberdeen.
With an ever increasing involvement in the oil & gas sector, C3global is looking forward to working more closely with customers on their operational efficiency projects.
David Smith, CEO, said “Having an office at Queen’s Garden’s will help us manage our customers’ needs and facilitate a better understanding of how their future requirements overlap with the capability of our Amulet Industrial Analytics toolset”.
C3global’s customers in Aberdeen include Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Enquest, Marathon and Total.
C3global Ltd, 7 Queens Gardens, Aberdeen, AB15 4YD
- C3global picks up another award in Australia
- C3global wins Program Innovation – High Commendation award
- C3global aids Scottish initiative with the Data Lab
- C3global expands into Aberdeen
- C3global Recognized as a Sample Vendor in Gartner 2014 Hype Cycles
- Britannia has complete asset performance visibility with C3global solution
- 2014: The rise of Industry Analytics
- SA Water to cut pumping costs by predicting energy prices
- C3global extend market reach with Emerson Process Management
- C3global to sponsor Gartner BI&A 2014 Summit