C3global aids Scottish initiative with the Data Lab
The Data Lab is a new innovation center focused on helping Scottish industry to capitalise on a growing market opportunity in data science. The Data Lab enables industry, public sector and world-class university researchers to innovate and develop new data science capabilities in a collaborative environment.
To demonstrate how data science and analytics can transform a business by extracting knowledge from raw data, The Data Lab has selected C3global as a leading provider of industrial analytics to the oil & gas sector.
Working with The Data Lab will show how C3global’s Amulet Predictive Analytics™ platform converges real-time operational data with business information to improve decision making, asset optimisation and performance.
Within The Data Lab’s context of Scottish industry, the benefits of operational analytics are most pronounced in the Oil & Gas sector. C3global works with many of the large producers and, having recently opened an office in Queen’s Gardens, Aberdeen, is increasingly working with them to improve production efficiency through improved insight into operational performance.
Click here for more details on The Data Lab.
- C3global picks up another award in Australia
- C3global wins Program Innovation – High Commendation award
- C3global aids Scottish initiative with the Data Lab
- C3global expands into Aberdeen
- C3global Recognized as a Sample Vendor in Gartner 2014 Hype Cycles
- Britannia has complete asset performance visibility with C3global solution
- 2014: The rise of Industry Analytics
- SA Water to cut pumping costs by predicting energy prices
- C3global extend market reach with Emerson Process Management
- C3global to sponsor Gartner BI&A 2014 Summit