C3global wins Program Innovation – High Commendation award
C3global were recently awarded the prestigious Program Innovation – High Commendation award by the Australian Water Association (AWA), South Australia branch, for its involvement with South Australia Water (SAW).
The award recognises innovative and unique features within the water industry that also demonstrate water resource, sustainable and social benefits.
The award, in joint collaboration with MWH Global, Parsons Brinkerhoff, Tonkin Consulting, SAW, Optimatics and Innovyze, focused on SAW’s ability to forecast demand and distribute water around the network successfully. They were also able to predict energy prices for cost saving benefits when moving water.
C3global’s involvement revolves around its Amulet Predictive Analytics™ toolset, used as the main intelligent operational platform, where it was utilised for data collection, continuous monitoring, real-time dashboards, alerts, and assorted predictive analytic functions.
Winning this award will also allow the project to have the opportunity to be considered for the national awards announced at Ozwater in May 2015.
- C3global picks up another award in Australia
- C3global wins Program Innovation – High Commendation award
- C3global aids Scottish initiative with the Data Lab
- C3global expands into Aberdeen
- C3global Recognized as a Sample Vendor in Gartner 2014 Hype Cycles
- Britannia has complete asset performance visibility with C3global solution
- 2014: The rise of Industry Analytics
- SA Water to cut pumping costs by predicting energy prices
- C3global extend market reach with Emerson Process Management
- C3global to sponsor Gartner BI&A 2014 Summit