Amp Control Group and C3global – working together
C3global and the Amp Control Group are in collaboration together with the joint goal of embracing each others’ innovative and technical skill sets to provide a complete asset management solution in the mining industry.
C3global and Amp Control share the same philosophy when it comes to giving the customer what they want: the ability of identifying client needs and providing a competitive advantage through vertically integrated operations.
Using C3’s expertise in data collection, interpretation, visualisation and operational analytics, and Amp Control’s superior products, services and domain knowledge in the mining industry, they have developed a demonstrative service that will target any organisation that wishes to:
- Increase significant levels of performance, efficiency, integrity and safety
- Provide predicative diagnostics by tracking conditions of all monitored equipment such as transformers and electrical substations
- Track all overhaul work by third parties
- Provide the analytics in an easy-to-use dashboard view
- Storage and compliance of certificates for all equipment
- Warn when compliance certificates are about to expire
This collaboration offers exciting prospects for C3global and the Amp Control Group, as well offering a new path in developing technologies for the benefit of their clients.
Amp Control is a leading international supplier of electrical and electronic products to the power, energy and mining sectors, manufacturing and servicing all types of electrical equipment such as transformers, switchgear and cables. They pride themselves on providing superior products and services to all their market sectors including Surface & Underground Mining, Power Distribution, Energy, Oil & Gas/Petroleum, Defence, HVAC & Environmental Monitoring, Tunnelling, Industrial, Infrastructure, and Automotive/Camping.
- C3global to deliver Reliability Assurance to ConocoPhillips
- Gartner BI&A Summit summary
- C3global sponsors the Gartner Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit
- C3global continues to support industry leaders in the oil and gas capital of Europe
- C3global to implement a realtime Production Planning solution for SA Water
- Amp Control Group and C3global – working together
- Exciting new opportunities with Infosys and C3global alliance
- C3global to gain benefits and opportunities with Gartner membership program