C3global to implement a realtime Production Planning solution for SA Water
C3global was awarded the contract to implement a Production Planning solution with South Australia Water (SA Water) for real-time operational management of the water network through deployment of advanced monitoring, models, and decision-making tools.
The planned interconnectivity will enable water from the Adelaide Desalination Plant (ADP) at Port Stanvac to be utilized throughout the Metropolitan Adelaide Water Supply System. This will provide the opportunity for improved operational management of a complex integrated water supply system using the Amulet toolset for decision support.
The solution will enable SA Water to be in control of an optimised asset utilisation system, allowing them to forecast water demand to zone level and back to the supply point. This will allow them to access real-time operational management information of the water network through deployment of advanced monitoring, models, and decision-making tools between the northern and southern networks across multiple time horizons from within a day through to 2 years.
- C3global to deliver Reliability Assurance to ConocoPhillips
- Gartner BI&A Summit summary
- C3global sponsors the Gartner Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit
- C3global continues to support industry leaders in the oil and gas capital of Europe
- C3global to implement a realtime Production Planning solution for SA Water
- Amp Control Group and C3global – working together
- Exciting new opportunities with Infosys and C3global alliance
- C3global to gain benefits and opportunities with Gartner membership program