Whether measuring asset performance in treatment and distribution, or improving operational and financial performance through an optimisation program, C3global has delivered sustainable and profitable solutions, given the tight regulatory margins found within the Utilities sector.
As well as reducing costs and easing regulatory reporting in clean and wastewater, it is also used to forecast demand by taking into account key drivers in water demand. In addition, it also helps with the day-to-day operational matters such as:
- Monitoring pumping and energy costs
- Reducing chemical spend
- Zonal demand forecasting
- Plant-to-Plant and asset benchmarking
- Prediction of forthcoming costs and events
- Improving performance with regulators
- Investment planning
- Maintaining regulatory compliance and standards
- Bringing all data together into one central source
Decision makers are able to optimise the planning, operation and management of their water systems by identifying events, analysing possible impacts and taking the necessary actions.